• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I woke up this morning..

Oh la la

Warren Scout
...with a feeling that something were wrong. When I get a feeling that something is not the way it should be its often true. Its sometimes quite scary that I feel these things. On monday I sold my dwarf hamster Colina. I changed my mind in the last minute and sold her instead of Quattro. Well, this feeling about something being wrong is true today aswell. Quattro the dwarf hamster is taking her last breaths. Found her in the cage and thought she was dead but with a closer look I could see her belly go up and down. She has only a few hours left.. :(

I want to take her to my mums garden where the rest of my pets are. The problem is digging a hole when its 1 meter with snow.

hamster1.jpg

She's still breathing. Don't know how long she has been laying there. She was fine last night. Quattro is the youngest of my 3 hammies. About one year old. My oldest hamster Kreket (traslated to English his name is Poor Creature) is 2 years and 9 months. Lord Lovely Locks the hammie is 2 years and 2 months.

She's dead. She was gasping for air for a long time. 12 hours ++. Probably longer. I knew when I saw her this morning that she only had hours left. Well, I'm glad its all over..

Back