• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can i see pictures of all your dutch bunnies?

fifi0529

Alpha Buck
Although all bunnies are beautiful, i have a soft spot for dutchies. Would love to see pics of all your dutch bunnies. look forward to it!!!

Fi and Lil xxx

I know, i've seen him. he is so cute. would take him home in an instant but its too far away.

Fiona and Lily xxx

I also love dutch bunnies - I have a black and white dutch called Captain Jack who is just over a year old.

I've posted quite a few pic's recently so I'll just put one on this post....this is him settling in for a sleep in my bed!!

BedIII.jpg

Awww, cute!

Out of all rabbit breeds, Dutchies were my least favourite until recently, and I've suddenly got this huge soft spot for them. There's something about their little faces. They always look really thoughtful!

Here are my two:

Lazy Fudge bunny, I swear she is not fat, its just the angle of the camera! :lol:

Pic_0017.jpg

Clove:
Pic_0028.jpg

Together
9ecfcc26.jpg

They are all so cute - I think dutch bunnies look thoughtful because they are VERY clever!! At least Jack is - he's always getting past my bunny proofing and as he is my third house bunny I thought I was pretty good at making rooms bunny proofed!! He also jumped out of the top of his puppy cage through the bars!

heres my boys . bailey and gizzy . they are brothers and are now 8 months old . ok so are not full dutchies but cross ones . they still have the cheeky natures tho :roll:

gizzy
PC070139.jpg

bailey
PC070128.jpg

I love dutch bunnies too - Smartie is my second! I will post a picture later on this evening, but have just committed myself to a Step aerobics :shock: :shock: class so can't do it just yet! Keep the pictures coming!!! :D

Bumblebunny said:
I love dutch bunnies too - Smartie is my second! I will post a picture later on this evening, but have just committed myself to a Step aerobics :shock: :shock: class so can't do it just yet! Keep the pictures coming!!! :D

Looking forward to seeing a pictures of your dutch rabbits!

OMG they are all absolutely stunning. might be a bit of dutch bunny napping coming up i'm afraid!! they are all so adorable. Keep them coming!

Love Fi and Lily xxx

Well here are a few pictures of Smartie - not that she'd stay still for any of them! She hasn't really got red eyes - just me being rubbish at taking photos :roll:

Hmmm, what's all this mess I've made :?:
Picture014.jpg

Mummy mummy, let me out!
Picture012.jpg

Here I come.....
Picture013.jpg

I used to have a golden dutch called Bumble when I was growing up, but don't have any digital pictures I'm afraid. She was lovely - very calm! Smartie on the other hand is something of a handful :roll: - but a lovely handful :lol: :lol: Her latest trick is to charge from the other side of the room and land on top of me (I'm on the sofa!), and then jump straight off once she's got my attention! Little madam - I think so :shock: :lol:

Back