• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

red berries

Michelle

Warren Scout
do you know if red berries are ok for them to eat because they are all over the place in the garden so I thought id check before i put him on the grass!

lots of plants have red berries, including stawberries! If you could post a pic or say more about the plant, we might know what it is :)

sorry, i dont know what the plant is!! there is a holly bush with berries on and there is also another bush with berries on - i dont know what its called though! the berries could be from either plant!

Michelle said:
sorry, i dont know what the plant is!! there is a holly bush with berries on and there is also another bush with berries on - i dont know what its called though! the berries could be from either plant!
I have berries in my garden as well. Not at the moment though seeing as it's just after the winter. But I don't see my bunny eating them much.

the plant could be a cotoniasta (sp?) they have berries similar to holly and are laden at the moment...birds eat them but don't know about effect on buns! :?

if it has green leaves not spikey its a cotoneaster and they are poisonous, holly is also poisonous i would be wary of the bunnies eating them there is also another species like this that loses leaves in winter and covered in red berriesa also poisonous most are poisonus to bunnies

lisa

cotoneaster

Berries1001b.jpg

there are 70 different species of cotoneasters

lisa

hi no not with Alan (notice 1st name terms! :lol: ) but did chat with Monty Don and my mother lent him her pen and was very impressed as he actually returned it! :lol: :lol:

ALAN TITCHMARSH WRITES EROTIC NOVELS!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Sorry...I couldn't restrain myself. He does though. Rather disturbing, I think :lol: .

I heard an extract from one of his 'erotic' novels on morning TV once - it was hilarious, and almost painfully embarrassing to listen to... Erotic it most definitley wasn't :lol:

Ugh. Scarred for life, were you?

I'm sure I've heard an extract on TV/Radio myself...obviously that has been buried deep in my subconscious never to torment me again.

He also wrote a book called "Trowel and Error"...who thought it could get worse than that :shock: :lol: .

Inimical Me said:
He also wrote a book called "Trowel and Error"...who thought it could get worse than that :shock: :lol: .

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sorry but I find that quite funny!!!! Sad aren't I?!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i have to point out that the sad celebs I've met don't just end with alan Titchmarsh...I also met Terry Wogan! :lol: :lol:

Back