• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally finished new run

Jeremy

Wise Old Thumper
Hooray! After moving ten tonnes of soil for the shed and run and laying the patio, I have FINALLY finished the new run :roll: :D

Here it is. The tunnel from the shed comes out under the top stepped bit but you can't really see it from the piccys. Flump and Sparkle absolutely love it now then can come outside again for some fresh air at night. :D

run1.jpg

run2.jpg

I've also done a very quick bun's eye view panorama of the inside which is here:
http://www.thebunnyshed.co.uk/PanoRun.htm

Jeremy said:
bluebunny said:
Wow looks brilliant :)
is that the same shed you had at your old house?
Yup, had to gut the insides to dismantle it though! :cry:
awww did you have to redo it all?
did the shed go back up ok?
i have a shed ive got to move but dredding doing it incase it gets ruined

bluebunny said:
Jeremy said:
bluebunny said:
Yeah it went back up fine. I had to number all the bits of polystyrene though otherwise I'd have never worked out the jigsaw puzzle! :lol:
Also had to refelt the roof 'cus no way of getting the roof off without ripping it.

The inside is basically empty at the mo as I would have taken forever to rebuild all the hutchey bit. They have a carrier and a cardboard box to hide in, but will have a proper hutch once I can get up to Sally's and pick it up :D

Jeremy said:
bluebunny said:
Jeremy said:
bluebunny said:
Yeah it went back up fine. I had to number all the bits of polystyrene though otherwise I'd have never worked out the jigsaw puzzle! :lol:
Also had to refelt the roof 'cus no way of getting the roof off without ripping it.

The inside is basically empty at the mo as I would have taken forever to rebuild all the hutchey bit. They have a carrier and a cardboard box to hide in, but will have a proper hutch once I can get up to Sally's and pick it up :D
Awww im sure they love it anyway!

Wow that is amazing!
I had to get my dad to fix ours today. Mine is quite small compared to yours .. but the standard size from Pets at Home

That is fab!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I'm being a bit daft...but now do you make a panorama??? I can't seem to figure out how you would possible do that :roll: :oops: :lol:

xxx

Charliesangel said:
That is fab!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I'm being a bit daft...but now do you make a panorama??? I can't seem to figure out how you would possible do that :roll: :oops: :lol:

xxx

LOL! I know! Where am I for instance? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Basically you take lots of shots and then warp and stitch them together on the computer. You can do it with a normal camera (I did once) but you need something like 80 shots to cover the full sphere. :shock: :cry:

I have got a special ultra wide angle lens (180 degree fish eye) that lets me do it in just 4 shots. :D

Back