• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bertrice my foster bunny(5 piccys)Update a new piccy

Heres some piccys of bertrice,the bunny im fostering from Furry friends,
Shes very thin and needs building up,shes a beautiful bunny a Agouti cross rex,shes just over 18 months old.Shes also Litter mates to bertie and Liquorice my 2 bunnys,she was rescued from a woman who let her lurchers get at her bonded friend,and she was next on the dinner menu :evil: :( But luckly she was saved,bless her.

100_0903.jpg

100_0902.jpg

100_0901.jpg

100_0900.jpg

100_0899.jpg

I dont no but i do hope so,the poor bunny watched 2 lurchers get hold of one of each ends of her mate and ripped him :cry: The bonded mate was one of Emmas little fellows :( The breeder went and got this bunny back from the woman and apparently refused to leave until she took bertrice,I think thats the story but im sure emma will post when she gets on here.

Little Pip was such a cute fella too. :(

When she adopted him she didn't have any dogs so there wasn't any danger.
The breeder found out about the situation and demanded her rabbit back. She is no longer breeding. She said it was too stressful and had done it out of ignorance. Her three bunnies are all neutered now.

Bertrice will be neutered before leaving the rescue.

Emma

OMG, I feel sick, what an evil horrible nasty woman :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I'm so glad Bertrice is OK, she's beautiful.

Back