• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

wedding pic's

madysmummy

Mama Doe
There was a post a while ago about weddings. here's mine - got married on 4th dec 04

IMG_1547.jpg

IMG_1579.jpg

mine and bridesmaid flowers made by my own fair hands !

[/img]
IMG_1636.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1577.jpg

IMG_1553.jpg

this is my fave pic - my friend interpreted the whole wedding service so that my deaf friends could come to the service and see me get married. This was taken just as Roger our pastor said we were man and wife. the sign here means 'celebration' - 'Yay' etc, my mother in law ( in the fake white fur jacket looks so happy !

Your pictures are lovely, if I remember rightly were you the girl who married in her local church and the congregation looked after the flowers, and food etc. If so then the same thing happened at our wedding, the ladies of our church did the food, a friend of mine from the same place did the flowers and her husband sorted out the order of service for us, I was very touched by everyone's help and involvement and we had a wonderful day!

aww gr8 pics you look so pretty and so does ya hubby hehe!! aww looks like ya had a smashing day!! aww thx for showing us all!!

Lovely Photo's, looks like you had a great day (esp your mother-in-law :lol: ).

I've alway's wanted to learn how to sign :p

Those are lovely wedding pictures!! I am getting married on the 2nd december this year - can't believe how much planning is involved already!!

Hi, did you have any rabbit-related items at your wedding? I was looking for a bunny cake topper for mine in Sept but I don't think they exist. Would quite like Sylvia as a bridesmaid but she is just so naughty she would eat everything and then go in a bad mood. Also we'd have to take Oli with us and he's scared of everything. I think we are having a friend's little doggy to represent the buns (thankfully hotel is doggy friendly).

Lovely pics! b-m

bunny-mad said:
Hi, did you have any rabbit-related items at your wedding? I was looking for a bunny cake topper for mine in Sept but I don't think they exist. Would quite like Sylvia as a bridesmaid but she is just so naughty she would eat everything and then go in a bad mood. Also we'd have to take Oli with us and he's scared of everything. I think we are having a friend's little doggy to represent the buns (thankfully hotel is doggy friendly).

Lovely pics! b-m

didn't have anything bunny related at the wedding as we got married in dec and we didn't get mady till feb. cake topper ... there are company called bunnykins, there do loads of different bunnys, one in their occasions figures are a bride and groom. that would be perfect. my mum collects them and has the bride and groom, and if i had got married later i would have had that on our cake.
hope my link works

http://www.royaldoulton.com/website...4302031231&bmUID=1140099537662&bmLocale=en_GB

Back