• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

string of pearls

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
found some this morning were rabbit poo was connected with hair it was quite thick hair so like rope of pearls, however i do not know which rabbit it came from and do not want to seperate them, mo is inneed of a good brush he really is moulting now what else can i do to help as i do not want hair building up in their tumies
im not sure if its him its from or rosie who also grooms him, it was big poo so i would gues from him though rosie can do big sometimes for such alittle bunny, but my guess is its from mo

lisa

Have you tried both of your buns with Kittymalt? Its available from most pet stores and it will be in the cat section.

If you pop a bit of this on your buns paw, they will lick it off and it will help their tums with the hair! :wink:

I'll have to give that a go too then, Fudge is always making necklaces none of my other rabbits ever do though! :?

Funny - Ive just noticed some in the run too! Ill get some kittymalt this a/noon for them - spose we could dry them and make a necklace - not quite as pretty as a daisychain though :lol:

well i given him a good groom this afternoon normally he hates being brushed and makes such a fuss but he didnt bother at all he knew i was helping him he is so smooth now he even ran to show rosie how smart he looked and she was impressed! :D

lisa

Back