• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies Today :)..11 feb

Sue&Sooty

Wise Old Thumper
:love: :shock: :shock: :love: (sadly only 2 out of 4 left) :( :cry:

RIMG0458.jpg

AAAAWWWWW! Sue they are so sweet - mind you theyll look better with there coats on :lol: I agree, I dont think these littleuns will be going far :D

Aww, all squidgy! Sorry about your losses, hopefully this means that those two have a better chance of survival then. xx

They are so tiny! Its so sad you've lost two but I bet these one's will be fine - keep us updated with pics, baby buns are soooo cute!

aww they are so small and they look as if they are starting to grow fur :love:
im sorry about the other 2 who didnt make it

:? It's quite amazing, but I think I'll have to save the ahhhhh's until they have some fur!!!!??? :shock: Sorry that another one didn't make it, but I'm sure Holly's trying her best, and we know that she's getting plenty of support!!! :D

Awwwwwwwwww!!!!!! I hope we get to see loads of pics of these 2 little bunsters!!!! :love: Can't wait to see them with some fluff!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back