• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Its a hard life being a bunny....

jay

Mama Doe
....a day in the life of Captain Jack....

Come on, time to start the day....let me out!!
cage_Chewer.jpg

And I'm off!! (note the towels covering the floorboards - we were between carpets and jack decided he like the taste of floorboard!)
kitchen_bunnyII.jpg

Time for a quick scout round the sofa
letLooseIV.jpg

Look at me leaping over the back of the sofa!! Hello!!
Sofa.jpg

excure me...can I have a cuddle
commingForACuddle.jpg

Time for a quick clean and....
letLooseVI.jpg

.....a sleep by the fireplace
fireplace_restingII.jpg

Aww it's a more robust looking Sophie. Sophie is so shy although today she did have a very similar pose to the gnawing at cage one .. when I took her to the vets this morning she was trying to undo the carrier with her teeth :shock:

Jack was very timid when we first got him...now he's just a big show off especially when we have anyone round. He does his 'jumping over the back of the sofa' trick lots when someone he doesn't know is sitting there - he always seems so pleased with himself when they look shocked and start exclaiming they didn't know a rabbit could jump that high (he doesn't - he starts off from his sqaure cardboard tunnel which runs down the back of the sofa!!) :lol:

Yes, but then he worked out biting wasn't the answer and learnt to jump through the top and onto the boxes at the side. :shock:

He's never locked in now!!

Back