• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

GoodBye Quinn

Quinn

Mama Doe
I can't believe im on here writing this so soon after we got you my baby boy.

Quinn was my birthday present in November from my OH, i had one bunny when i was little but i dont really remember so Quinn was the first rabbit that was really mine and it seems so unreal that hes gone, i keep expecting to see him and looking at his toys and places he liked to play is so painful

He wasn't the cuddliest of buns but he loved to climb up my legs and beg for his greens and when you gave him carrot he would run around the room for ages with it in his mouth - unfortunately i never did get a video always saying oh i'll do it next time and now there will be no next time

It hurts so much everytime i think of him, its so unfair he was only 5 and a half months old and we had only had him for 2 and a half and he had his girlfriend Rosie waiting for him

I'm really crying again now writing this, you were my big boy and i will always blame myself for taking you to the vets - i love you so much you were a little mummys boy binkying around the room and charging through your tunnel and then jumping up on the sofa - and the way you used to nod your head up and down for ages before wiping your chin all over our shoes!

Even leo will miss you chasing him around the room and rosie will miss you, even Saffy will but she only got to see you for a couple of days -

Rosie and Saffy are looking after each other though, they are proper little daddy's girls and mummy misses her boy

Binky free at the bridge baby - Bonnie will be waiting for you with Toby, Jasper and the hamsters and Scoot has promised to look after you for me

Ive uploaded some photos and 2 videos which i believe you need Quicktime to watch - one day ill put them on a website but i can't face doing that at the moment

The Movies are the ones called quinn1 and 2 .mp4 you might need to right click on them and then go to Save Target As and save to your computer to view

http://ebay.templated.net/Quinn/

blinky free little baby quinn.

you were so young and yet you were so bright.

i know you are one of scoots angels now and you are in good hands.

blinky free.

:cry: I couldn't believe it when you told us about Quinn :cry: so sad. I'm thinking of you, I know how much it hurt when I lost my Bilbo last year. Quinn will always be your special boy. Please don't blame yourself for anything, you only wanted to give him a good life with Rosie. Sadly it could have happened to any one.
Binky free Quinn xx

Binky free little man.............make sure you get your share of greens from the other buns.

we will be here for your mummy and am sure scoot will keep us up to date.

sweet dreams

I'm so sorry I have onlyjust posted. I get so upset when I see these posts. I'm really sorry for your tragic loss x My thoughts are with you x

No person is ever truly alone.
Our Bunnies who live no more,
Whom we loved,
Echo still within our thoughts,
Our words, our hearts.
And what they did
And who they were
Becomes a part of all that we are,
Forever.

Binky Free, forever young Quinn. Jane and Buns xx

I was so shocked when Phill told me on the phone on Thursday night. Take care and I am thinking of you. Mr Thumps will look after him I promise.
Love
Kayxx

:love: Binky Free little man :love:

Back