• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My iccle babies

luvhandles

Young Bun
Hi,

Here's a couple of piccies of my bunnies Frosty and Snowball.........I think you can work out who's who!!

Hayley x
DSC02367.jpg

DSC02347.jpg

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!

I was still "awwwwing" over the buns when I seen the pup!!!! :love: :lol:

They are all gorgeous! :love:

OMG :love: Hayley that is one lovely furry family :p

I WANT FROSTY, SNOWBALL and HARVEY :love: :love: :love:

I've got a CKC she 8 years old and Black and Tan, how old is Harvey?

Hi, Harvey's 23 weeks old now and grows more adorable by the day.......bunnies don't agree however - I'm finding the 'bonding' very difficult as all Harvey wants to do is play and the bunnies just growl, box, then leg it!!! :roll:

luvhandles said:
Hi, Harvey's 23 weeks old now and grows more adorable by the day.......bunnies don't agree however - I'm finding the 'bonding' very difficult as all Harvey wants to do is play and the bunnies just growl, box, then leg it!!! :roll:

Awwww Harvey looks younger than that :love:

Yep I've got the same problem but with a 14 week old, 2 stone Doberman But my bunnies are big Frenchies and they have shown her who is boss :wink: I know what you mean about how the pups leg it after :lol: :lol: :lol:

Loppyju - your dobe puppy looks adorable!!! How do you go about the introductions? Do you have pup on lead? Harvey is a nightmare....as soon as I open the buns cage - he's in like a shot :shock: NOT GOOD!!! Bunnies then leg it upstairs and refuse to come out :( How's you Cav with the bunnies?

luvhandles said:
Loppyju - your dobe puppy looks adorable!!! How do you go about the introductions? Do you have pup on lead? Harvey is a nightmare....as soon as I open the buns cage - he's in like a shot :shock: NOT GOOD!!! Bunnies then leg it upstairs and refuse to come out :( How's you Cav with the bunnies?

No she's off the lead but I'm up her bum ready to pounce when she chases them. If she does something wrong I REALLY tell her off and take her back in then a while later go out and do it all again :roll: and again :roll: and again :roll: and again :roll: ................. 3 weeks later she now goes out then sits and watches them for a while but sometimes still pounces but she jumps over them or falls in front of them (surrendering :shock: ). Have you tried having a water spray bottle and spay harvey's face if he runs in their cage and also give him OVER THE TOP prase when he doesn't run in, even if it's only a few seconds :wink:

We got my Cav when we already had a house Rabbit so she actually grew up with him indoors, they were together 24/7.

Back