• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I join the BIBs?

Inimical Me

Wise Old Thumper
Fidget wants to know if she can join! She says she has many skills, which she will outline below... :wink: (apologies for the amount of pics! :oops: )

Reading...
catalogue.jpg

Sniffing out bad shoes...(Had no idea my skirting boards were that filthy btw :lol: )
Shoes.jpg

and bad furniture!
Sofa.jpg

And looking super cute at all times!
Cute.jpg

Other talents include always being on the move and virtually impossible to photograph! Unlike Daisy, who is....

Lazy!

Lazy.jpg

What you lookin' at?
Lazy2.jpg

loopylop said:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :love:

Cute buns, Daisy in particular is GORGEOUS! :lol:

Hehe, she's ditzy to go with it too! She's a very photogenic bunny. Fidget insists that photos don't do her vast cuteness justice :lol:

^See, she's sooo good at disguising herself she's got you thinking she's a boy! ;) ;) :D

Here she is...er...spying :lol:. And looking slightly more photogenic :) .

spying.jpg

Have discussed this with Oxo and Pippin (Also BiBs) and they both agree she should join the ranks. Have you been on the Ebony Eye's website?
Rabswood

rabswood said:
Have discussed this with Oxo and Pippin (Also BiBs) and they both agree she should join the ranks. Have you been on the Ebony Eye's website?
Rabswood

Yes, it's fab! I really should submit her photo and special talents!

Inimical Me said:
rabswood said:
Rabswood

Yes, it's fab! I really should submit her photo and special talents!

When I first read the BiB profiles some of them made me laugh so much I nearly wee'd myself :oops:

Rabswood

Back