• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look if You Are Feeling the Effects of a Sad Day (PG)......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
.....Uncle Albert and his Nymphomania MIGHT make you smile.(Cerys just humours the daft old sod!! :roll: ) Oh to be a Bunny, oblivious to the worries of us Hoomans..... :roll: Jane and Bunsxx
Picture494.jpg

:shock: :shock: oooo errr misses :!: :!: I hope he stops now and then so that she can at least breathe!! :lol: :lol:

Sue&Sooty said:
:shock: :shock: oooo errr misses :!: :!: I hope he stops now and then so that she can at least breathe!! :lol: :lol:
Oh yes, he moves on to the broom or his Teddy every now-and-then!! What was it they used to put in soldiers tea during the war...?? :? :? I think DIRTY BERTIE needs a dose.....sooner rather than later :lol: :lol: Jane and Buns xx

Hahaha, he's a regular Cassonova, isn't he? :lol:

Oh the life of a rabbit...hay, sleep, binkies and...sexual harassment :lol: .

Gordan bennet! :lol:

By the way Jane, glad you didn't leave RU, I had no idea anyone had been nasty to you, how rotten of them. This is a bunny forum, not a bully forum!

:lol: :lol: I think it was Bromide they put in the soldiers tea Jane - but dont be so mean and spoil his fun - mind you, it would give Cerys a chance to get a breather :lol: :lol:

Back