• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

homecheck in Oaklands..Welwyn Garden City

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Is anyone able and willing to homecheck for Piper the black rex boy?
Piper.jpg

He has been offered a home in Welwyn Garden City to be bonded with a blue rex doe and live free range in a huge garden with a shed as a hutch :D Sounds great but would still like a homecheck carrying out...if you can help this lad find his forever home please pm me or contact Honeybunny's
0116 2869887..thank you

Homechecks...

Hello all, Suz here - I've seen a few of these requests now and are wondering what it entails? I have 2 cheeky brothers residing in my living room who underwent a homecheck. This particular visit seemed to involve me asking lots of weird & wonderful questions of the woman who came round and her asking lots of sensible questions to me!
I live in West London, close to both the M1 and M40, so could help out in the future if I know what to do....I'm just uncertain what may be required and I'd hate to do anything "wrong".... Any advice???

I did a homecheck last week for Jill at honeybun`s made a list off all the questions that I wanted to ask, went along and viewed the accomodation,excersise areas and all other things involved with the rabbit she had and hopeful new one.

I had never done it before but went on gut feeling and listened to the questions put to me.

Would be very happy to do another homecheck if needed in my area.

thanks Bunnies! :D you're feedback was very detailed and I was quite happy to let the lady have Melody...she'll be going there next Tuesday! Will definately use you again !!

:wave: Hello

Thought you'd like to know that Piper is taking well to his new hutch. He came out of his carry case straight away and began exploring - until he reached his food bowl where he got distracted for some time :roll: . Will have to make sure he gets plenty of exercise as I could see him turning into a chubby bunny otherwise. Will let him explore the run tomorrow! :love: :bunny:

What a super thread! new homecheckers which is great fo the bunnies to ensure nice homes and great as I know we all like to be involved and help if we can. Piper is a lovely bunny and a great name, it's great to know he is settling well. If you have a picture sometime that would be nice as it's nice to keep up with everyone as speaking for myself I want EVERY bunny I ever see so do remember them!

Piper's new owner has put pics of him and his new girlfriend, Molly on other sections...can't remember where but if you do a search for Piper you'll find him! :D

Back