• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marlon and Bella "sharing" the water bottle

I mentioned this habit somewhere the other week. Marlon and Bella always want to drink at the same time but with only one bottle they have an entertaining Battle for the Bottle (no violence involved, they're pacifists).

It usually starts with Bella having a drink:
bottle-1.jpg

And then Marlon decides to butt in:
Bottle-2.jpg

He usually gets his way by squashing poor Bella:
Bottle-3.jpg

But then Bella fights back so Marlon gives her a wash instead:
Bottle-4.jpg

And here are a couple of pics from another angle:
Bottle-5.jpg

Bottle-6.jpg

Ahhh bless they are so cute, why don't you get another bottle for them?

Ali and Barney

My two are exactly the same!

I think even if there were two bottles they would still argue! :lol:

That's the answer for me too.
They used to have two food bowls but they'd just both eat from the one and then move to the other when the first one was empty.
They always want what the other one has. :roll:

All mine do that too!! :lol: :lol: I think the bun who shoves his/her nose under the drinking bun thinks they are getting a nose-rub as the drinking bun sort of brushes over the other buns nose. If you get what I mean!! :? :roll: :? Jane and Buns xx

Thats so cute!!! I have even put three water bottles in Daisy and Blaise's cage but they insist on drinking that way!! Naughty bun buns :roll:

xxx

Aww sweet. My cats are the same with their food. One will always go for the bowl the other one is eating from. I think they think the other cat is getting something better. :D

hee hee wonderful pictures. they made me giggle heaps. they look like a right pair of characters.

Lmao. Mine do exactly the same, im paranoid about bottles clogging up so at one point they had four, and this was what happened . . .

P1010141.jpg

Rofl :lol: Becki xx

Back