• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Rabbit

AprilShower

Warren Veteran
Here is a couple of pictures of my first rabbit. He's roughly 19 months old. He's a dutch rabbit and his name is Binky. :)

Binky.jpg

Lovely rabbit. Obviously enjoys plants. You might want to double check that all the plants in your garden are non-toxic as some may harm him.

raine said:
Lovely rabbit. Obviously enjoys plants. You might want to double check that all the plants in your garden are non-toxic as some may harm him.

I have a rabbit book written by a vet that features all the plants that are safe to eat and the ones that aren't.
The plants he was going to eat in the picture are fine though.

I'll have more pictures soon hopefully. :p

beckiboo186 said:
He's gorgeous and love his name, You obviously did loads of research before getting him!
Thank you. He is lovely. I love him so much!
I might have more pictures soon but I'll need to tak a few more with my digital camera because a lot of the ones I have aren't the best quality plus I need to get pictures of him doing different things.

Back