• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello from South Wales! My rabbit Jessica wants a friend!

AmyG

Alpha Buck
Hello, I am after a neutured male rabbit or a friendly female rabbit to keep Jessica my dutch rabbit company. Or even a guinea pig!
If you have one for rehoming in the South Wales area (Cynon valley) and can deliver or meet me somewhere (not cardiff!!) then email me!
love amy and jessica :p

Hello :wave:

Have you had a look on Rabbit Rehome? There is a link to it in the top righthand corner of the page

Thats a shame :(

I'm sure there will be someone here who could point you in the right direction :wink:

Hello and Welcome :wave:
you have come to the right place if your looking for a new buns theres lots of people here that will help :D

Hello and Welcome :wave:
Its great that you want to get a companion rabbit for Jessica!! I would suggest a neutered male, easiest to bond :wink:
Also, I would advise you not to get a guinea pig for her companion. Rabbits are much bigger (and stronger!) than wee guinea pigs are and if there is any probems, the piggy can get seriously hurt!!!

Good luck on your search for a new bun! I'm sure you'll find one soon!

xxx

Hi everyone, thanks for your support! I probably wont get a guinea pig, after all if i was looking for a boyfriend I would want one the same species as me!
Still searching for bunny for now though.
By the way, Jessica has been kept inside all winter. When is the best month to put her back outside in her hutch? She is getting very frustrutated in her indoor cage (and she wont be housetrained unless she can go to the toilet behind the washing machine every time- no!)

AmyG said:
Hi everyone, thanks for your support! I probably wont get a guinea pig, after all if i was looking for a boyfriend I would want one the same species as me!
Still searching for bunny for now though.
By the way, Jessica has been kept inside all winter. When is the best month to put her back outside in her hutch? She is getting very frustrutated in her indoor cage (and she wont be housetrained unless she can go to the toilet behind the washing machine every time- no!)

My rabbit Binky has been kept in all winter as well becuase of the weather. I'll probobly have him sleeping outside again soon though.

hello all, good news!
Have found Jessica a gentleman friend called Lloyd. Will be picking him up next week, and getting him castrated asap so they can snuggle up together!
:D :D :D

Hiya!!! I definitely recommend looking in the rehoming section of this forum. I know some people are kind enough to help pick up bunnies and take them to your home or a near enough middle liason point.

I wouldn't recommend a guinea pig as they can get hurt easily with a larger animal and they can also be deficient of vital vitamins and minerals if sharing with a rabbit.

Bonding is the best bit of adopting new bunnies. I would definitely suggest finding a bunny that needs a lot of care and attention from a foster carer or a charity like the RSPCA. So many people buy bunnies at garden centres and pet shops without thinking about the serious amount of abandoned and unwanted bunnies desperately needing homes!

I hope you like the forum, you're always welcome to PM me anytime if you need help. I had several hiccups before finding Sophie ... for Flopsy and we've never looked back since. There's a lot of love there, bunny kisses and baths ... gorgeous x

Zoe

AmyG said:
hello all, good news!
Have found Jessica a gentleman friend called Lloyd. Will be picking him up next week, and getting him castrated asap so they can snuggle up together!
:D :D :D

EEEK .. sorry ignore my previous post .. congratulations btw with Lloyd :wink: :oops:

Back