• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Pasha....

Martin E

Warren Scout
This is Pasha who came to us last week :)

Pasha_001.jpg

Pasha_002.jpg

He has the look of a certain other much missed bun (Jaro) well more than a look, its uncanny as he has so many of Jaro's mannerisms too - including being totally unfazed by a camera, wont be long before he's posing on cue.

Pasha is 11 weeks old, and curious as anything, you wouldn't believe the speed he can get up to.

We've got him restricted to his own corner of the room for the time being to toilet train and get him used to the space, but we let him out about 3 times a day supervised.

He spends most of this time haring round like a lunatic, or flopping over on his back and sides twisting and wriggling on the rug - I wish we had a camcorder to catch it.

... and boy does he love to eat.

Martin, Pam, Yalta + Pasha

BubbleBee said:
ooooo! O_O I love the eyes!!! I love the 1st one GREAT PIC!!! :love: :love: :love:

He actually loves being picked up - even when he is running around he has let us pick him up.

Martin, Pam, Yalta+Pasha

Pasha is beautiful!
He does a lot of the things my rabbit loves to do as well. The No1. thing for my little rabbit is eat!

Martin E said:
BubbleBee said:
ooooo! O_O I love the eyes!!! I love the 1st one GREAT PIC!!! :love: :love: :love:

He actually loves being picked up - even when he is running around he has let us pick him up.

Martin, Pam, Yalta+Pasha

mmm that will all change when he reaches adolescence!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Back