• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've invented a new breed.....

KerinTravis

Mama Doe
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The semi-lop!!! :D Similar in distinctive features to that of the mini-lop, the semi-lop is an endearing bunny with authentic and unique features. They are clever at disguising themselves and can often pass themselves off as "uppy-eared" buns or "loppy-eared" depending on the reaction that they want to guage from fellow admirers. Yet when they are relaxing, and think that they are safe and away from prying eyes, their true identity is revealed.... The semi-lop!!! Not an "uppy-eared" or a "lop-eared" at all, but a cheeky mixture of the two. For the first time, the semi-long's gripping secret can be revealed in all it's 5 megapixels glory!!!! -- This could shatter all of your previous bunny illusions, so beware!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

"uppy-eared" disguise....

trav.jpg

"loppy-eared" disguise.....

pb11.jpg
pb12.jpg

The Semi-Lop's true colours......

bun8.jpg
travisbunny.jpg

bunny4m.jpg
IMG_0387.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

782ee6f4.jpg
9071c8de.jpg
bun7.jpg

You have been Warned!!!!! :shock:

Humbug said:
OMG they have a mind of their own dont they!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:love: :love: :love:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yup!!! lol, I love his ears though cause they're really really silky and floppy, I can sit there for
hours running my fingers between and around his ears!!! -- probably why they flop that way!!!! :oops: :? :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Your two are just so gorgeous - I love seeing new pics of them - whatever breed they are!! :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thats funny!!! I've seen 'semi' lops ears go all the way up, but I have never seen one with its ears all the way down before!! Thats just too cute!

xxx

I too have one of these cunning creatures! She usually has one up, one down, but sometimes they're both up, both down...and in te last pic, mad helicopter ears! She was just a baby in the 3rd pic, bless her. She looks like two different rabbits in the 1st and 2nd pics, but actually she generally looks like neither :lol: .

cunning.jpg

Back