• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeeekkkk - more babies

sgprescue

Mama Doe
Went in the shed this morning to find 2 more baby pigs had been born overnight. That makes 23 in the last 4 weeks :shock: there are still some to give birth yet :shock: they are all very cute though :love:

DSCN2143.jpg

DSCN2145.jpg

DSCN2149.jpg

ooh wow!! I cant believe how big baby piggies are.. love that last photo.. looks like one is a bit squashed at the bottome :lol:
Hope you dont get too many more

Diddeen said:
ooh wow!! I cant believe how big baby piggies are.. love that last photo.. looks like one is a bit squashed at the bottome :lol:
Hope you dont get too many more

Thats mummy and she had no problems standing on them :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow! :shock: Are these the newborns? Are they born with all their fur, unlike buns?I know even less about baby GP that I know about baby bunsters!

Sue&Sooty said:
Wow! :shock: Are these the newborns? Are they born with all their fur, unlike buns?I know even less about baby GP that I know about baby bunsters!

Yes, theses are the ones that were born overnight. Unlike bunnies they are born fully formed and within a few minutes are up and running around.

I think you mean WHEEEEEEEK more babies!! :lol: :lol: They are so cute :D :D . I was amazed when I saw a new born piggie for the first time.....fur intact, eyes open and snuffly around Mum for some milk. I had only seen newborn buns before. WHAT A DIFFERENCE!! Jane and Buns xx

aww baby piggies i have 2 lil babies which i got from pets at home lol they are adorable lol! neways yours is soo cute!! aww look all huddled up 2gether soo sweet!!

Adorable! :D I rescued a preggie pig once, and she had 1 bright orange baby, hence the name Jaffa! :lol: He was so cute!

sgprescue said:
Sue&Sooty said:

Yes, theses are the ones that were born overnight. Unlike bunnies they are born fully formed and within a few minutes are up and running around.

ooooh I never knew that either :oops: :oops: I was looking at the pics thinking where are the baby pics?! :lol: :lol: :roll:

Back