• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Photos

McFleurry

Young Bun
Unfortunatly these gorgeous buns aren't mine, they belong to my mum, but I thought I'd share these photos with you..

Tiny - he's a dopey little sausage, will follow you everywhere!

tiny.jpg

These little 'uns were some babies Tiny and his lady friend Mrs S had last spring:

PICT1547a1.jpg

Bunny7a.jpg

And last but by no means least, this is HoneyBunny, the velveteen rabbit:

hunbun1.jpg

hunbun2.jpg

:love: I have never actually met a rex in the flesh so to speak. One day I am gonna have to come visit someone who has one just to feel how soft they are!

Those rabbits are purely adorable. The colour of the velveteen is so exotic.
I'd also like to comment about everybody else's rabbits that are in their signature. :D They're all gorgeous.

Sue&Sooty said:
:love: I have never actually met a rex in the flesh so to speak. One day I am gonna have to come visit someone who has one just to feel how soft they are!

You are welcome to pop over for a coffee and meet mine for a cuddle.

They are hopefully off to be neutured on thursday-tried last week but the vet said Bert was still a little snuffly :(

They are adorable :love:
You and your mom are very lucky!

I have never actually met a rex in the flesh so to speak. One day I am gonna have to come visit someone who has one just to feel how soft they are!

Neither have I!! Can I come with you? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

xxx

They are all beautiful, especially Honeybunny. One of my friends has a rex called Pumpkin and when you touch their fur, it's just like stroking pure soft velvet :D

I'd luv to come to the rex party too!

I had a rex when I was younger, they have to be felt to be believed :) I'd like another rex one day but they don't seem to end up in rescue centres or am I mistaken?

Hells
x

Back