• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

fao jil honeybun ROCKET

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
dont know if you ave seen these ones jil if not i will take some new ones today!

bonded10oct05two.jpg

bonded10oct05two.jpg

bonded10oct05one.jpg

twilightpagan said:
Awwww ther are gorgeous how old are they??? :love:

no idea really i think holly is about 1.5 years she had been in rescue since she was a baby and i said i would take her about six months ago.

rocket was in a rescue up honeybuns way that wasnt great so we tried to get as many out of there as poss i got rocket!

/

Aww thanks Eve nice pics and it's lovely to see him looking so laid back! :D Holly is an absolute honeybunny :love: :lol:

did you get rocket last year? i think i remember him because i thought he was adorable but i couldn't have another. then in december i got cookie - who is rockets double- from rspca. i sometimes wondered what had happened to him but couldn't remember who rehomed him

cookie1.jpg

honey said:
did you get rocket last year? i think i remember him because i thought he was adorable but i couldn't have another. then in december i got cookie - who is rockets double- from rspca. i sometimes wondered what had happened to him but couldn't remember who rehomed him

cookie1.jpg

yep and now i have seen your bunny i remeber talking to you at the time too about you getting your bunny i cant remeber when i got him i got quite a few last year, maybe jil may remeber

Back