• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nala crawling! +Simba posing!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
I took some photos of my two earlier as Eve requested more photos... I just had a look at them and most are blurred as neither of them would sit still.. however i have a really strange looking one of Nala.. i think she must have been walking instead of hopping but still looks odd
Nala13.jpg

Here's one of Simba, not great but only decent one that came out. I'll have to try again when they are a bit more subdued! :lol: :lol:
simba52.jpg

BirdieBun said:
Diddeen said:
BirdieBun said:
isnt it nala crawling and simba posing though??? :D

What else did i say? :lol: Are you sure u got your glasses on Cerys? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: you are naughty!

What have i done?? :lol: :lol: :lol: Its always said Nala crawling and Simba posing :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Diddeen said:
BirdieBun said:
Diddeen said:
BirdieBun said:

What else did i say? :lol: Are you sure u got your glasses on Cerys? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What have i done?? :lol: :lol: :lol: Its always said Nala crawling and Simba posing :? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay I am starting to believe you now please tell me im not going mad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun said:
Diddeen said:
BirdieBun said:
Diddeen said:
BirdieBun said:

Okay I am starting to believe you now please tell me im not going mad :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Carys but its always said Nala crawling and Simba posing :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back