• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunnies

minimadmum

New Kit
Hiya,
I have just introduced myself so thought I would introduce my Rabbits!

129-2956_IMG.jpg

This is Mickey with my eldest son Taylor
128-2899_IMG.jpg

Petal Chilling on the sofa
128-2849_IMG.jpg

Blue having a rest in his basket
128-2838_IMG.jpg

Heres pickle and windy pig (unfortunatley windy pig has since passed away)
128-2870_IMG.jpg

My little girl Nookie
132-3289_IMG.jpg

Heres Herbie
132-3284_IMG.jpg

Misty and Moomin
132-3283_IMG.jpg

And finally Misty again with Petal.

Thanx for looking
Tanya xx

:D Thanx Guys :D
I bought petal last year, she was the most bautifull little bunny I have ever seen!! Then a few weeks ago the breeder advertised that she was giving up and she was selling off her breeding bunnies, I gave her a call and she said she still had Misty (petals mum). Well I couldnt resist could I??? They now share a huge double hutch together and get on fabulously!
Tanya xxx

I think my Flora pig rather fancies Herbie! She is in my bedroom infront of the computer and when i scrolled down to herbie she started squeaking! I must say I don't blame her, he is rather handsome! (this is assuming herbie is actually a boy)

nic99 said:
I think my Flora pig rather fancies Herbie! She is in my bedroom infront of the computer and when i scrolled down to herbie she started squeaking! I must say I don't blame her, he is rather handsome! (this is assuming herbie is actually a boy)

Hehe,
Bless! Hes a lovely little man, although very shy, ive only had him 3 weeks!
Tanya xx

Back