• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Prudence Pic Overload!! :-D

Veronica

Mama Doe
I absolutely adore this little bun! :D
I got a little photo-happy this afternoon with Prudence! (hope you don't mind all the piccies!). Prudence is currently a contender in our local paper's 'Pets Win Prizes' competition! Have your fingers and paws crossed for her! :D 8)

Prudence is a bun who doesn't seem to enjoy the company of other buns...however, she adooooores human contact, and is in love with my cat Bairn! I'm sure she thinks she's a cat! :D
My family is very much used to finding Prudence around the house with Bairn! It's sooo cute :D Here's the piccies of my little Princess :D

94.jpg

95.jpg

Absolutely beautiful coat! I think she is soooo pretty :D

96.jpg

97.jpg

What's that I can hear? :p

91.jpg

92.jpg

93.jpg

With Bairn, her best friend!

98.jpg

99.jpg

991.jpg

What a pretty little girly! :D

992.jpg

OMG!!!! :love: :love:

No wonder you have fallen for her, she is gorgeous!!!!!!! :love:

Her coat is stunning!!!!! :D

Her face almost looks like a persion cat! Maybe thats why she is confused!!! :lol:

OMG she is soooooooooo YUMMY, what lovely markings she has.

She looks like a mini old english sheep dog in the 6th photo :lol:

Her coat is gorgeous! Awwww she looks like a very happy bunny with her bestest friend!!! Good luck with the competition :thumb:

xxx

Aaaaaaaaw, Veronica, you are such a star!!!!!! I have had the very great pleasure to see your little girl in the fur not long before she came to live with you!!! What a wonderful home she has with you!! :D I am going to post this link to Alice, she will be thrilled. :D

Back