• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Houdini

Quinn

Mama Doe
Ok so her real name is Olivia but after last night im re-naming her - went to feed her and poppy but she didnt come out of her bed which is usual for her - though for a second she could even be dead - then i noticed her bed looked empty so picked up the cage and put it back down and while looking down saw olivia walking across the carpet infront of me! - the cage was all shut and ive checked it for damage so god knows how she got out!

houdini.gif

Awwwww escapeee Hammy!!!!! My hamster used to be able to undoo bits of his habitrail and escape!!!

Only Olivia knows how she did it, watch out she may do it again!!!! :lol: :lol:

Ali and Barney

Hamsters are great at escaping - my hammy poppy somehow got up the back of the radiator and got stuck. Thankfully I found her before the heating came on or it would have been hammy bbq!! Took ages to get her out! She has never escaped from her cage as yet although tries very hard bless her!!

Back