• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
Ok i was at tyhe house today so i took some piccies there not great but hey!!!

Ok the front of the house.
Picture460.jpg

The Porch
Picture459.jpg

The Kitchen
Picture458.jpg

The Pantry
Picture457.jpg

The Living room
Picture447.jpg

Picture446.jpg

The stairs
Picture448.jpg

Picture456.jpg

The office, or what will be
Picture451.jpg

the front bedroom
Picture452.jpg

Picture453.jpg

The back bedroom
Picture455.jpg

Picture454.jpg

And last but not least my favorite bit! The back garden!!!
From the house
Picture445.jpg

From the bottom of the Garden
Picture444.jpg

There isn't a pic of the bathroom cause it's too small!!!!! :D :D

Thanks Guys! The house is in serious need of a good lick of paint and some good interior design!!! Were decorating over the next few weeks so i will take piccies of the after!!!

Awww, it's great! I bet you'll have a great time decorating it. Those floors will be good for the easy removal of rabbit...er...waste :lol: and they have a biiiig garden *is jealous*. :lol:

oh that's lovely - very sweet and reminds me of the house my gran had in Scotland (somewhere in the middle of nowhere)

Also reminds me very much of my house - yes my kitchen really is that small and useless! - I have noted the boiling rings on top of microwave and seperate grill - think I might do that! Although my kitchen would be bigger if I didn't have a 2x4 double hutch in it :lol:

love those wooden doors, cottagey stuff - slopey ceilings!!! I have my own twisty staircase - still undecorated after 5yrs and I can't figure out how to carpet it :oops:

Brilliant garden too - looks perfect! :D

Thanks Guys! Elve how on earth do you do anything in a kitchen that tiny!!! :lol: :lol: It really is small and the bathrooms smaller! Fortunatly theres a pantry in the Kitchen so cupboards arn't really needed!!

Thats it!! I am gonna get myself up off my a*se :shock: and move out of bloody LONDON!! :roll: :roll: Your house is great Phill. Really pleased for you and Ali....!! :thumb: Jane and Buns xx

are you taking all the buns with you phi or are you leaving most at mums?
hope you have a wonderful new life at the house hun

Eve x

Thanks Guys!!!!! And it's only 50 quid a week!

Yep Eve all the buns are copming with me!!! I just need to make runs for all the hutches and buy 2 sheds!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Non are being left at my mums

Phill said:

Yep Eve all the buns are copming with me!!! I just need to make runs for all the hutches and buy 2 sheds!!!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: Non are being left at my mums

golly thats gonna be a task, take it the land lord is ok with you turning his garden into a warren! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Phill said:

£50 a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
We`re paying £600 pcm for the smallest bungalow you`ve ever seen in your life! :roll: It`s just soooooooo expensive down here!
Looks like we`re moving up north! :roll: :lol:

Su.x

P.s. Hubby is now frantically searching the internet for properties to rent in Scotland! :lol:

Phill said:
Thanks Guys! Elve how on earth do you do anything in a kitchen that tiny!!! :lol: :lol: It really is small and the bathrooms smaller! Fortunatly theres a pantry in the Kitchen so cupboards arn't really needed!!

yes I've got a pantry - it's full of erm...animal feed sacks, animal first aid kits, all my garden tools (well the shed's full of bunnies, and the other shed's full of cages and carriers :lol: ) - I have squeezed a bakers rack in there with some baskets for our food - I don't hoard crockery and stuff - hate clutter, which helps - I've got no wall cupboards either :roll:

I can often be heard screaming at dinner time as I spin around and around looking for a clear surface to put stuff - and forget baking - no room! Bathroom has enough room to turn around and close the door - but I'm petite, which helps....since 20 guins took over the living room, I have the computer in the hallway (same size as yours) the TV in half my bedroom with a futon to sit on - and we eat off our laps! Only 2 beds as well :roll:

Think I'm going to live outside in summer :)

Back