• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue, Tia & Pandora. My newly bonded trio.

cannonwoman

Warren Veteran
As promised here are some photos of the 3 buns i bonded yesterday. Sorry didn`t get many of them in the actual garden as they were just bombing around! :roll: :lol:

688a6b2f.jpg

This is them last night tucking into their tea last night. Please excuse the badly spray stained hutch! It has been thoroughly disenfected but i forgot to get some white vinegar to remove the evidence of Digby, pre-neutering!

DSCF0034.jpg

Blue & Pandora having a cuddle.

b1abb391.jpg

Just a general group shot.

4a5b97f9.jpg

Pandora & Tia deciding whether to make a run for it or not!!!!!!

4ecfcef2.jpg

Blue & Pandora having a quick munch inbetween blinkies!

2005326b.jpg

Digby & Angel saying hello.

604e2744.jpg

That`s enough exercise for one day thanks mum!

DSCF0049.jpg

And i just had to add this one of Digby chilling out before a good brushing session.

As you can see they`ve all taken to each other really well and i`m just soooooooooo pleased to have all my babies living with me again.

Su & Bunsters.xx

Hi Su

They're beautiful! :)

Tia is IDENTICAL to one of my buns, Stormy!! :D

Please can you tell me what breed Tia is? The reason I ask is that I got my buns from the RSPCA and they couldn't tell me what breed they were. Stormy weighs 1.4kg and I think he could be a Holland Lop as he looks just like pictures I have seen of them.

Thanks!

Katie

Back