• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I knew I shouldn't have left the old hutch against the run..

AlisonA

Warren Veteran
...coz the rascals will use it as a stepping stone :lol: Can you spot little Dudley in the last picture too?

6aff18e1.jpg

29129caa.jpg

94d20160.jpg

:lol: buns are so clever i once found one of mine on top of one of those garden storage boxes and its pretty high :?

Harry (on top of the shed) is the same bunny who I marched off to the vets a few weeks ago because he wasn't rushing for his breakfast with usual gusto...his teeth looked fine, his tummy felt fine...we were confused...until a few days later I opened the shed and found him sitting on the top shelf of a 3 tier potting unit, inside the food bag :lol: He is without doubt a master BIB.

He wants to see what's over the fence, to see if the grass is greener :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ali and Barney

AlisonA said:
Harry (on top of the shed) is the same bunny who I marched off to the vets a few weeks ago because he wasn't rushing for his breakfast with usual gusto...his teeth looked fine, his tummy felt fine...we were confused...until a few days later I opened the shed and found him sitting on the top shelf of a 3 tier potting unit, inside the food bag :lol: He is without doubt a master BIB.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Strawberry would definitely approve :D

Hee hee!!! Funny bunnies!!!! What a little angel Dudley is and little Santa too, I think I can see her in that bottom pic as well. Lovely pic's and great to see little Dudley again!!! Hope all your crowd are well. I've just been re-united with my two after a week away. It is soooooooooooo good to be with them again!!
Take care and love to your buns (oo-er!! :oops: ).
Nicola x

Back