• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spot the bunny?

elve

Banned
Well I wasn't happy really - I know my rabbits are bored with that patio - and it's basically a huge toilet now they are all leaving calling cards for each other :shock:

before.jpg

So today I moved all the fencing back and bunnyproofed half the garden :D

Benny approved! (spot the bunny?)

spothebunny.jpg

With the help of a carrot, I got him in his hutch after 45 mins - didn't want him being sick with all that grass :? I had to lock him up the top of the hutch as the girls fight when they sniff his nose :roll:

So then it was the girls turn :D

girlsgarden.jpg

I thought I'd be brave, as it was new territory, and introduce Maa - so I armed myself with a plastic wash basket to pop over Maa if she got bullied by them, being as she's old, deaf, blind (violins)
Ha ha - what a shock - Maa was really going for Zinniea and Petunia - although Victoria and Primrose didn't seem to offend her somehow - I was very glad I'd thought of the wash basket! :shock: fur everywhere - I shan't bother again as there's no point splitting the girls up :? All I had to do to get the gang in was yodel 'come on then!' and they nearly knocked me off my feet - carrots again :lol:

But Maa approved of the garden too :D

gadding.jpg

should have seen the colour of thier paws :roll:

great pics
looks like they all had fun you have them well trained aswell if they all come on command :lol:

oh this game was WAY easier than the "ghost Bunny" post a while ago!

They are lovely buns and look so happy!!

or are the ones Im seeing been added by phil???? :wink: :roll:

You had a busy a/noon then Elve - bet youre ream crackered now after all that bunny chasing :lol: They look like they had a great time :lol: :D

:D Ooooooh I was ever so nervous just now - At supper I always open the shed door (of course, how else would I get in there :D ) and the girls all stream out and let off a bit of steam for 5 mins before being locked up for the night - Only would they come in from the many temptations of the garden?? :?

Never tried it before, and I wouldn't have set it up like this if I hadn't been mobbed yesterday when I called Zinniea into the shed from the patio (the other girls all leapt out of their litter trays and ran to my feet!)

I'd checked the whole garden for cats/foxes with a flashlight before I let them out - Felt a bit of a *** standing on the patio yodelling 'come on then' into the night (doggy people will know what I mean by yodel) But little white bunny faces appeared out of the darkness at full speed, all in a row like a train :lol: Round and round my feet trying to trip me up with my plate of pellets - phew! What a relief!!!!!!! :p

Now if only I could stop them digging :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Love the blurred bunny pic! whoooosh!
sounds like they all had fun ( apart from the wash basket! :lol: )

yes it's a good job they're ruled by their stomachs - Benny wouldn't come back for any food today - he wants to live in the garden :roll: I had to grab him and stuff him in his hutch in the end - good job I can pick him up as I can't get near the girls...Maa just goes back in the kitchen after half an hour anyway - She seems to be able to hear the buses and the birds - listens very intent when a blackbird warns of cats - scared of the rooks cawing...Tia by the way, won't go outside even if she has the door open - one sniff at that air and she runs back to her crate in a panic...I will work on it as I want her to do more than sit in 'her spot' on the carpet sleeping all day - she's so quiet I forget she's there! Not natural for a bunny to be so good is it? :lol:

Back