• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

photos of poppy

poppy180

Warren Scout
Picture002.jpg

Picture003.jpg

hi these were taken this morning - her eyes look a bit droopy think it is because of the sun in her eyes - she has been running around the lounge as usual this morning! Apologies for the large photos - havent quite got the hang of scaling down yet!! :lol:

matt and I have been browsing the rescue websites researching to find a little boy for her to bond with for after she has been spayed - can't wait to be able to see her bond and rescue a needy bunny

:)

thinking of the rabbit rescue run by tracey in Rugby - please get in touch if you see this post. Should i get another lop for her?

[/img]

woopps!!

sorry did you mean that they were actually small

or was it a joke?? Because i know how huge they look on mine!!!!! :? :?:

im a computer and photo software newbie aswell as a bunny owner newbie!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSC00067.jpg
[/img]

Yep phots are a bit small on mine too. Don't worry though you'll get the hang of it soon. I'm trying out video editing at the moment but having a nightmare.

Re boyfriend for your bun. You could always take her along to the rescue and let her choose her own man.

Rabswood

Back