• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

There Here!!!! More Piccies

Phill

Wise Old Thumper
:D :D We have just got home all buns are setteled for the night and i took a few quick pics. I will take more in the morning when it's light!! But for now!!!

Stitch! Oakley's Boyfriend, his name was Smokie!!!!
Picture443.jpg

The Georgous Max!!!
Picture408.jpg

TILLYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Picture438.jpg

Tilly and Kinda Ron
Picture439.jpg

Rons Butt! He wouldn't sit still!!
Picture441.jpg

The lovely Iris
Picture437.jpg

And the very tiny Arthur (AKA Nutty) Iris's hubby! She loves him!!! and her has followed her around all evening!!
Picture433.jpg

And last but not least one woman and her bun! Taken by an unknown!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Picture419.jpg

They are all gorgeous Phil, glad to see Oakley found her man and a good choice too such a sweet looking bunny

flippin eck you don't mess about :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: are you going to tell them Stitches other name too :lol: :lol: :lol:

kayj said:
flippin eck you don't mess about :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: are you going to tell them Stitches other name too :lol: :lol: :lol:

Am i B*****Y!!!!!!!!

Now I DARE you to put Max under your neck like that...actually don't! Thought you might like to know that Max left my brother a lovely present this morning!

I gave them all a quick manicure today before they started their journey and Max took a quick chunk out of Andy's chest! Through the t-shirt!

Anyway, it is lovely to see that they have all arrived safely and have settled into their new home. And if you ever want to return Max(!) remember its a long way for him to come back! :lol:

Emma

:D :D :D :D Ssssssssssssssssssssh Philly-Dilly sleeping.... :lol: :lol: What a lovely bundle of bunnies you have to add to the family. Jane and Buns xx

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! :lol:

OMG I seen Stitch at Kays, he was Gorgeous! :love: So, tell us all..... did they get on straight away?! Tell, tell, tell!!!!!! :lol:

And OMG how GORGEOUS is Tilly?!!!!! :love:

Ahhh, really pleased for ya hun! :D

yer stitch looks small does he like the bigger woman opps doe! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: where did nutty come from was that in the plans? lad you got max and no me by the sounds of it phil :lol: :lol: :lol:
but ron and tilley arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

i am jealous again :love: :love: :love: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

love the pictures do we have a new camera? :D

Yet more gorgeous bunsters! :love: And i love the photo of mum and bunny snuggled up together...................................... I was fast asleep with Tia on my chest the other day when i got woken up by a warm sensation on my chest, yep you`ve guessed it, she decided to have a nice big weeeeeeeee! :roll: :lol:

Su.x

/

Lovely pics Phil...Stitch is gorgeous! I'm so glad Iris is in love with her new Hubby..what a lovely ending to her story. :D
Just realised Max is THE MAD MAX who nearly came here til Emma kindly offered him a place :shock:

And Ron and Tilly home at last....great! :D

Thanks Guys!!! Awww Emma Max ain't tried to bite me yet! He swings his head thow and gets a weird look in his eye????? There all great emma thank you XX

Jill, Iris really loves Arthur! From the moment they met yesterday he has hidden behind her and she protects him like a baby!!!!

Eve, yep, Arthur (aka nutty) was in the plans all along!

And everyone, Yep Ron and Tills are bootifil!!!

Oaks did like Stitch at first until we got home and then she decided she didn't :( But this morning i moved them in to the living room which isn't oak territory and there fine, we have a bit of chasing but it's Stitch thats doing it not Oaks! :lol: :lol:

Back