• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indentity Crisis?

ness

Young Bun
I'm hoping this will work, it should be a pic of my newly acquired nethie boy, Rupert.
P1010034.jpg

Thanks for all you welcomes from the introduction forum, I thought I'd post a photo of him as I'm a very proud mum!!!!! :D He is snuggling against my cat, which makes me think he could do with some bunny company! May be paying a visit to the animal shelters round here soon!

awwww thats so cute wish my buns and dog would lie like that but instead they like to sniff and chase each other :lol:

Aw, Rupert is soooooo gorgeous!!! Nethies are the best!! I'm sure he would lurrrrve a little Nethie girlfriend! I bet you would see some suitable candidates on RR. Good luck and I hope Rupert finds an equally gorgeous girlie!! My girls are not allowed a boyf :( , but they do have each other :D
Nicola x

What a cute little feller :D My cat also gets on with my rabbits and guinea pigs and sometimes snuggles up with them in the hay boxes or washes them :D It probably helped that she grew up with them all. When one of my guinea pigs died, I went into the conservatory and she was sat with him like she watching over him until I got there.

Back