• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi

poppy180

Warren Scout
Hi there

my name is Emma and I live in Rugby, Warwickshire.

I have been proud mom to a dwarf lop doe called poppy who is gorgeous (i am biased!!)

I have been reading on your forum for a while to get hints and tips as she is my first rabbit.

She has alot of objections when I pick her up but im gaining in confidence and I think shes starting to trust me more as I've been hand feeding her to gain confidence. Don't think she will ever be a cuddley bunny

hope to chat with you all soon not sure how to add on a picture yet :lol:

Emma

[/img]

photo - im trying

Hi

thanks for your reply, Ive gone onto photobucket.com and got as far as registering and putting a picture on my account on there - what do i need to do next?

confused . com!!

DSC00069.jpg

how is this??!! :roll: [/img]

thank you smokey misty!!

just need to make them smaller!

what do you think of her?

She comes in the house every other night for about 3 hours - she loves jumping in and on boxes!

love your signiture pictures by the way!!

DSC00067.jpg

poppy180 said:
thank you smokey misty!!

just need to make them smaller!

what do you think of her?

She comes in the house every other night for about 3 hours - she loves jumping in and on boxes!

love your signiture pictures by the way!!

DSC00067.jpg

She is gorgeous :love:

thank you

thank you for making me feel so welcome

I have got some good news - I have convinced my boyfriend it's a good idea to get a 2nd rabbit to give poppy some company!!!

going to book her in to get spayed first, just doing some reading up on which is best - we have worked out that we can do it when the weather is warmer so they can be introduced in neutral ground in a run, which we are yet to sort out.

will keep you all posted!

love Emma, Matt (the new rabbit fan!) and Poppy!

:D

small world!

Hi Mandy

noticed you are from Burntwood - I'm from Cannock originally and I got poppy from a breeder who lives by Chasewater.

my mom and dad work in Lichfield

small world!

your bunnies look lovely - can't wait to bond poppy

x0x0

Hi and welcome - Poppy is lovely - theres plenty of bunnies needing homes on here - youll be spoilt for choice :)

Back