• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

laura loopylop look at these!

bunnylove

Wise Old Thumper
look at these ha ha ha these are my helgas off spring randy old cow got with a lion head (bearing in mind she is a german lop) at the breeders by mistake arent they mad looking arent they

hELGACHILL.jpg

rabbit_4259.jpg

anyone that is intersted they can be found here :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=4259

oooo.... that's Heinz isn't it from GBH.... my other half thinks he's lovely! I've said he can have him if he wants :lol: :lol: :lol:

racheyrabbit said:
oooo.... that's Heinz isn't it from GBH.... my other half thinks he's lovely! I've said he can have him if he wants :lol: :lol: :lol:

yep they are gorgeousssssssssss really!

:shock: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! :lol:

They are ace piccys!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We have always joked what Rudy and Sophies babies would be like! :lol: (they are both done)

I guess that would be it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
:shock: Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! :lol:

They are ace piccys!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

shssssssssssssss dont you think the lionhead is ugly! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You could always trim the mane! :lol: then it would just look like a frenchie with a fluffy neck!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
You could always trim the mane! :lol: then it would just look like a frenchie with a fluffy neck!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

there nothing to do with me a breeder mistake i think! and what has a frenchie got to do with it! shes a german! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back