• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Agouti lovers . . .

beckiboo186

Warren Veteran
. . . Lets all post our agouti photos lol :lol:

Charlie11.jpg

cb.jpg

Charlie4.jpg

These arent really Charlie's best photos but they are all i could dig out for the mo, Becki xx

OMG THIS IS DEFINATELY FOR ME

HER WE GO

FOSTER BABY

TWOWEEKSOLDON13JAN06TWO.jpg

MY HAGRID

Picture018.jpg

FLOPSEY WELL SORT OF AGOUTI HAS A BIT OF WHITE TOO

P1010040.jpg

MY HELGA

hELGACHILL.jpg

I WISH! :lol: :lol: :lol:

20060203064909990001.jpg

Silly question, but is agouti the colouring or the marking? Someone said something about Kahlo being agouti, but she's grey with the white belly etc. (bit like the first pic). I don't know much about markings/colourings and the different breeds, I've just always gone with whichever one's stolen my heart on the day! :D

Charliesangel said:
TOO!" HES MY FAV, HELGA GORGEOUS THOUGH

Naughty!!! Your not suposed to have favorites!! Dont let the rest hear you saying that :lol: :lol:

xxx

bit hard not to but yes i will say it quitely otherwise i will have 20 plus stampeding bunnies :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

racheyrabbit said:
Silly question, but is agouti the colouring or the marking? Someone said something about Kahlo being agouti, but she's grey with the white belly etc. (bit like the first pic). I don't know much about markings/colourings and the different breeds, I've just always gone with whichever one's stolen my heart on the day! :D

its the colour

loopylop said:
You've changed the pics! :( the first ones were stunning too!!!!

Lol. Which photos did i have on first? the others were all different sizes so just stuck these on :)

Wow - so many replies in about 1 min!

Eve - OMg, they are all stunning!

Becki xx

beckiboo186 said:
Aww Jane, Katie is lovely. Looks a little nervous? xx
Oh no, she is a HOOLIGAN :lol: She bosses every-bun about.....and ME!! :shock: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: Jane and Buns xx

JCO said:
beckiboo186 said:
Aww Jane, Katie is lovely. Looks a little nervous? xx
Oh no, she is a HOOLIGAN :lol: She bosses every-bun about.....and ME!! :shock: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: Jane and Buns xx

Aww really? Thats lovely after her being hand reared/wild.

Laura, i love that one too, its his usual position :lol: , u gotta love the little tongue though :lol: :lol: xx

Back