• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fred

Lind80

Mama Doe
My poor little boy Fred died today :cry: I found him in the corner of his hutch with Fred junior sat over him. He had such a horrid life, he was kept in a garage in a hutch higher than your head so you couldn't even see him. He was used for breeding and then developed an eye condition so the breeder didn't want him. He came to live with me, where he had his incisors removed as they were badly overgrown :( His son was soon to follow as he had bad teeth aswell. They bonded straight away and were always huddled together. They hadn't had much handling so were not really people buns but loved each other.

I have put a cuddly toy in with Fred junior this evening for him to huddle up with.

This is Fred and Fred Junior taken last week.

DSCN1318.jpg

I'm so sorry to hear your bad news :cry:
He did have a terrible life, but in the end it was great for him :D He lived with you.

Rest in peace Fred, binky free xxx

So sorry to hear that sad news.
I gave one of my bunnies a toy rabbit when her friend died.
She loved it. Carmel would take it every where with her.
She even kept it out the rain. Carmel would even give it a bunnie wash.
After a while I tried to bond her with several other bunnies but she was bonded with her toy, she lived a happy life with it.

Charliesangel said:
I'm so sorry to hear your bad news :cry:
He did have a terrible life, but in the end it was great for him :D He lived with you.

Rest in peace Fred, binky free xxx

Ditto.

Binky free little one xxxxxx

Oh Linda I am so sorry to hear this - he had a lovely time with you though and was safe and loved - run free little Fred Snrxx

So sorry to hear about Fred :cry:
At least he knew love and safety with you.
Thinking of you.x Binky free Fred

Back