• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rudy and his new basket!!!

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
:lol: Here is Rudy with his new basket!

DSCF0118.jpg

DSCF0117.jpg

Now. what can I get into?!

DSCF0116.jpg

And just cus its soooooooooooooo cute! Ive added this one too!
:love:

DSCF0115.jpg

did you get a free brush with that bunny laura :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

was the basket cheap? looks like he loves it had sophie tried it yet?

:shock: :shock: :shock: You have a new bunster! :D Congrats!

I haven't been on in a while, how long have you had him? :oops:

bunnylove said:

:lol: :lol: Well, the basket ended up being £9 from a garden centre! Wilkos only had pink ones in that size :oops: and we wanted blue! :lol: He is currently flopped next to it! :roll: Im hoping he soon learns what its for!!! :lol: :lol: Sophie hasn't tried it yet! :lol:

beebop said:
You have a new bunster! Congrats!

I haven't been on in a while, how long have you had him?

Haha, Ive only had him a week today :wink:

I had him from kayj after a campaign was started on here for him to come and live with me!! :lol:

See the campaign here... http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/tam/viewtopic.php?t=15135&highlight=sophie+rudy+campaign :lol: :lol:

loopylop said:
bunnylove said:

:lol: :lol: Well, the basket ended up being £9 from a garden centre! Wilkos only had pink ones in that size :oops: and we wanted blue! :lol: He is currently flopped next to it! :roll: Im hoping he soon learns what its for!!! :lol: :lol: Sophie hasn't tried it yet! :lol:

she will probably pee in it to cover his smell! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

bunnylove said:
loopylop said:
bunnylove said:

she will probably pee in it to cover his smell! :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol:

She has just gone in it and sat there digging at the cushion :evil: Little madam that she is! :lol:

I take it she dose'nt like it!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: it takes Barney weeks to get use to anything new :?

Ali and Barney

aawww he looks so small Laura!! Would love to know what he weighs to compare to my two. Love his ickle feet in that last photo! :lol: Glad he likes his bed.. hope Sophie doesnt chew his cushion :lol:

Diddeen said:
aawww he looks so small Laura!! Would love to know what he weighs to compare to my two. Love his ickle feet in that last photo! :lol: Glad he likes his bed.. hope Sophie doesnt chew his cushion :lol:

Lol!! He weighs 1.5kg!!!! :lol: What do yours weigh?

The bed will have to be moved when sophie is out as she just wants to dig :roll:

loopylop said:
Diddeen said:

Lol!! He weighs 1.5kg!!!! :lol: What do yours weigh?

The bed will have to be moved when sophie is out as she just wants to dig :roll:

Last time i had them weighed Simba was 1.4kg and Nala was 1.8kg :D

Rudy had definately gone to the right home thats for sure. He looks so happy & contented at that is when I know I have made the right decision. Thanks Laura, Nick and Sophie for making him the happiest bun on this planet. :D :D :D

Back