• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Rudy and Sophie.... :o) *Lots of pics!*

loopylop

Wise Old Thumper
Here are the promised pics!! :D

Mom said if you're not bossy Sof, you can come out and play too!!!

DSCF0103.jpg

Mom, where's the hay gone?! :(

DSCF0104.jpg

Look at me all fluffed up!

DSCF0105.jpg

WHAT on earth has mom done with my hair?!!!!! :shock:

DSCF0106.jpg

DSCF0107.jpg

Look at me, snoozing away! :love:

DSCF0109.jpg

Not snuggly yet, but pretty chilled together!

DSCF0112.jpg

Do you think she is dreaming of Rudy?!

DSCF0114.jpg

Hope you liked em!! :D

how goregousssssssssssss now stop with the photos laura i am supposed to be hovering not looking at gorgeous bunny piccys :no: :no: :no: :no: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awww Rudy looks so tiny in comparison to Sophie! Still gorgeous pics though!

Rudy looks like he's smiling in the 3rd pic :D

Loppyju said:
YAY

MORE MORE MORE MORE :lol:

omg! :lol: :lol: :shock: :lol: Quality not quantity!!!! :lol:

bunnylove said:
how goregousssssssssssss now stop with the photos laura i am supposed to be hovering not looking at gorgeous bunny piccys

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

lynda_m said:
Awww Rudy looks so tiny in comparison to Sophie! Still gorgeous pics though!

Rudy looks like he's smiling in the 3rd pic :D

Haha! I think I caught him with his tongue sticking out! :lol:

aawww lovely photos Laura and Nick!! Rudy's fur looks fantastic!! what a cutie!! cant wait for the snuggly pics to start coming.. go on sophie u know u love him! :wink:

awww they are both gorgeous - and colour co-ordinated! All my guinea pig pairs have to match - I'm ever so fussy about that :lol:

Sophie's way bigger than him isn't she? I wouldn't argue with her! What a little fluffball he is - have you put ribbons in his hair yet, or is that just my own personal madness? :oops:

elve said:
awww they are both gorgeous - and colour co-ordinated! All my guinea pig pairs have to match - I'm ever so fussy about that :lol:

Sophie's way bigger than him isn't she? I wouldn't argue with her! What a little fluffball he is - have you put ribbons in his hair yet, or is that just my own personal madness? :oops:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: No, I haven;t resulted to ribbons yet, it's far too much fun making other kinds of styles :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bless him!!! :love:

Back