• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Trouble in bunny land

Oh la la

Warren Scout
There's trouble in bunny land. I can't have Millie together with Mr Fab and Elvira.
She pulls out black fur on baby Elvira, chews off fur on ear and around eyes on Fabian and she bites him.
I paid close to £ 60 for 5 min at vet. Just to look at the bite marks inside the ears and get antibiotix. :shock:
P1013625.jpg

oh deary me . i had the same problem with bailey and gizmo . gizmo had to go to the vets . he had a fat lip :roll: and had to get an antibiotic shot . it cost me 40.00.

aawww Elvira is soo small.. they do make a cute couple tho. :D Shame fabian wont beb friends to them tho.. maybe one day :wink:

Diddeen said:
aawww Elvira is soo small.. they do make a cute couple tho. :D Shame fabian wont beb friends to them tho.. maybe one day :wink:

Millie doesn't feel like being friendly with Fabian and Elvira. She is a nice rabbit and quite easy to handle but is starting to be a nightmare for everyone.

Elvira is only 8-9 weeks old. Fabian is 9 months. Millie is 6 months.

Back