• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My fuzzballs are piglets!!

Diddeen

Wise Old Thumper
My two were at my parents for a few days this week and stayed in my old bedroom ( they always go in there free range) There are 2 beds in there.. one is a standard divan type with drawers which they have both found they can hop on and off of happily. The second bed is quite a lot higher as it has alot of storage space underneath it. Neither of them have ever jumped onto this bed so i have always put all their food/hay etc on there out of there way. Simba has always jumped onto sofa/bed etc but never onto this high bed. Nala has only learnt to jump onto the sofa the last 3 months or so but likes to sit on the divan bed when she's there.
Anyway.... on Wednesday i went to my parents to feed them only to find that a bag of grapes id left on the high bed was empty!!! even the branch bit had gone :shock: I then went to get the veggies out only to find the bag with spring greens in.. instead of being a nice big long spring green was simply the white base part of the vegetable :shock: Oh and there was also some pellets missing :roll: I can only guess it was Nala.. as she is suddenly in the last few months getting so much more adventurous and is a complete piglet!! The empty grape bag was on the floor so simba might have helped there but the spring greens bag was still up on the bed.
I expected to find loads of runs the next morning.. their poops were alot smaller but no runs...Ive only given them small amounts of pellets and a piece of carrot to make up for what one or both of them stole.. and today they still seem ok.. PHEW!! Need a new hiding space now :lol: :lol: What a cheeky pair!
When i told my mum what they had done she said.. aawww they must have been hungry... I assure you they wouldnt have been.. they still had loads of hay left :wink:

I don't think healthy bunnies are ever not hungry are they?
I'm glad the gorging didn't do your two any harm though, silly bunnies.

naughty nala :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WE WANT PICCYS, WE WANT PICCYS WE PICCYS of your slippers please!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: Never underestimate a bunny! If the potential for food exists they will go to any lengths! :lol: :lol: Naughty Nala! :no:

bunnylove said:
naughty nala :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: WE WANT PICCYS, WE WANT PICCYS WE PICCYS of your slippers please!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D
hmmm ok will see what i can do! Simba needs a trim on his face so will make him look pretty first :wink:

Back