• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little Rocky

Vicki

Alpha Buck
My hamster sadly passed away on 1st feb (wednesday) I would have wrote here sooner but even now im struggling to write this :( It was nearly his 2nd birthday, but for some reason he just deteriated in the space of 2 weeks, he just slept all the time, towards the end he wasnt eating or drinking. I see him take his last breathe with my mum. I know people say 'oh well its only a hamster) but trust me whatever the animal i love him just as much as anyone else. When i came out of hospital i got him the next day, as i felt i was 'needed' in life to look after him if i couldnt do anything else. He was cleaned out every fourth day and had a run in his ball every night, his favourite treat was pear! I love him so much and never will stop loving him, ill have to stop now as i cant see what im typing! :roll: :( :( :( I know my grandad will have him in his arms now looking after him for me.

Rocky43.jpg
[/img]
Rocky21.jpg
[/img]

I'm so sorry for your loss :cry: these little babies can break our heart. He was a sweet little guy. I'm sure he's at the rainbow bridge eating all the pear he could dream of.
Run free little man xx

Rocky will live on in your heart FOREVER. He will be at The Bridge now and will be pestering your Granddad for a treat of the best pears ever. Sending hugs to you. Jane and Buns xx

What a beautiful little hamster i can truly empathise with you as I lost my hammie Daisy last year just before her second birthday.

What a lovely looking little chap he is. I have had several hamsters and they all have all left their mark. Sending hugs and sympathy.

Back