• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
:lol:
98d954a86ee7b82d4ad47385bc555bb6.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Isnt there an Ermine Rex belonging to an RU member called Mr Frost......as in 'A Touch of Frost' TV prog'.....??? Perhaps we could have an RU Bunster version. :? :D :D Jane and Buns xx

JCO said:
Isnt there an Ermine Rex belonging to an RU member called Mr Frost......as in 'A Touch of Frost' TV prog'.....??? Perhaps we could have an RU Bunster version. :? :D :D Jane and Buns xx
yes he belongs to bunnyhugger

bunnyhuggger said:
That's me :) Here he is:

frosty2.jpg

Well, he's not mine really, he belongs to Jim, but I get to cuddle him all the same :lol:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW MR FROST!!! I LOVE HIM!! :love: :love: Jane and Buns xx

That is a cool pic, Ted likes to grin at the camera! The pics are on my phone, haven't worked out how to put them on my computer though! I usually use my proper camera for pics of the buns, I must take some more!

Back