• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ZZzzzzzzz sleepy piggie

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
a240b67430563746fa446916daef5b3e.JPG

I have adopted a new baby girl piggy, Flora, from the rescue in Kibworth, Beech Tree Bunnies. She is the most adorable little thing and she keeps falling asleep in my arms and when I lay in bed, I put her on my belly and she stretches out as far as she can go and just falls asleep. It is the cutest thing ever. Her feet stick out over the edge of my stomach at one end and her nose sticks out the other. I have only ever had one other pig fall asleep on me before. I think she is going to be a right little character!

awwwwwwwwwww :love:

Mine haven't got any fleecy beds - I think they're deprived now! :shock:

I love it when they stick their little pink feet out behind them while snoozing...And when I groomed Olly the other day he was sooo cross at having his hair cut, so we had a rest and he snuggled into the crook of my elbow and went to sleep - I couldn't believe it! (he'd been squealing at me crossly for 10mins) - I wuve my piggies :D

anna said:
He is so cute! I want a piggie!

ooooooooh Those are dangerous words :roll: you think yeah just one little piggy but then it turns into :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

PIGGYMANIA :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back