• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

William (at the bridge now)

bluebunny

Wise Old Thumper
For those of you who havent seen him before
this is william,he was a rare breed hulstlander rabbit,i only had him for 2 months,he caught myxi and had to be pts :( ,he was very beautifull,and such a character
5d933e3f9a8cb5fbafeca469944c9203.JPG

101640d1fa63ebbaaaaaa77908dfd180.JPG

cannonwoman said:
I Love Hustlanders! And their blue eyes are gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Su.x
Id love another but it would mean buying from a breeder,william was given to me when he was 8 months old

bluebunny said:
cannonwoman said:
I Love Hustlanders! And their blue eyes are gorgeous! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Su.x
Id love another but it would mean buying from a breeder,william was given to me when he was 8 months old

Yeah, have to agree there. I must admit some of my buns have come from breeders but then i got involved with a not so nice one, my eyes were opened to a world/attitude that horrified me and now it`s rescue, rescue, rescue.....................................

Su.x

P.S. Please note this is not an attack on all breeders, it`s just my personal opinion due to an extremly bad experience.

cannonwoman said:
bluebunny said:
cannonwoman said:

Su.x

Yeah, have to agree there. I must admit some of my buns have come from breeders but then i got involved with a not so nice one, my eyes were opened to a world/attitude that horrified me and now it`s rescue, rescue, rescue.....................................

Su.x

P.S. Please note this is not an attack on all breeders, it`s just my personal opinion due to an extremly bad experience.
William was given to me by claudes breeder,claude is the only bunny i have bought from a breeder,i dont regret buying him,but i will only rescue now :)

aw darling william . never far from my thoughts marie . i watched his fight with admiration for him but also for you .

A stunning boy whom shall never be forgotton, he put up such a brave fight, I know it broke your heart when you lost him but you did all you could for himxx

Back