• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Uncle Albert......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
...shortly after I adopted him. Too skinny and exhausted to do anything but sleep. :cry: This piccie was taken 2 years ago
Picture017.jpg
Bertie is now about 9 years of age and MUCH happier :D :D Jane and Buns xx
Picture045.jpg

Looks like a different bun!!

I've said it before and I'll say it again..... your bunsters are very lucky to have you as their bunnymummy

bluebunny said:
Awwww he looks so poorly in that first pic,what was wrong with him?
he looks like my alfie
5befae70cddb2dc535ae20c8f8ede87c.jpg
He had been severely neglected and almost starved to death cos he had an untreated dental problem :cry: He is now the greediest bunster EVER and a nymphomaniac too!! :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: Jane and Buns xx

JCO said:
bluebunny said:
Awwww he looks so poorly in that first pic,what was wrong with him?
he looks like my alfie
5befae70cddb2dc535ae20c8f8ede87c.jpg
He had been severely neglected and almost starved to death cos he had an untreated dental problem :cry: He is now the greediest bunster EVER and a nymphomaniac too!! :shock: :oops: :lol: :lol: Jane and Buns xx
Awww glad hes ok now
well done for getting him better :)

sarsimp said:
Cant believe its the same bun Jane - he's still being saucy then :lol:
OH YES!!! The passionate affair with the broom head :shock: :shock: , his girlfriend Cerys and ME if I am wearing a fluffy jumper :shock: :shock: is still VERY MUCH ongoing..... :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: Jane and Buns xx

Awww, so thin in the first pic!

What a gorgeous boy he is though. Obviously he's so passionate towards you because he knows what he has to be greatful for! You know men are only capable of showing affection in certain ways...;)

Back