• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hi there from Birmingham

Lady Kay

New Kit
Hi there, my name is Kay I am 38 years old and live in Birmingham, West Midlands. I have just taken on an unwanted pet rabbit who didn't even have a name :cry: I have named him Magic and he is gorgeous. He is a pure white Rex (so I've been told) and he loves attention (typical male!). I am keeping him in my front porch at the moment because I don't want to put him in the shed until it gets a bit milder. I have never owned a rabbit before so I will post my questions to people to get some help.

My other pets include; 3 dogs, 1 cat and 10 guinea pigs!!!

Speak to you soon.

Kay x

Hello and welcome! Magic sounds great, glad he has found a good loving home with you!

Hello and Welcome :wave:

Well done to you for rescuing magic!

Can't wait to hear more about him and see some pics. Plus we'll be more than happy to answer your questions and share our knowledge :D

:wave: hello Kay and a very warm welcome to you and magic, you have came to the right place for advice, everyone is very helpful. :D

HI

Im from Cannock originally, and studied in Birmingham at the college of Food and Tourism - small world!

hope your new bunny is still doing well - I can't believe how these lovely animals can get treated well done for rescuing him!

I live in Rugby now, brand new rabbit owner and member to the forum,

hope we can help each other!!

DSC00067.jpg
[/img]

Hello & welcome :wave: I come from Birmingham, but moved down to Devon when I was 6. All my rellies are still up there though!

Hi i am new too

Just getting used to having a lovely couple of Black Rex rabbits, newly bonded, hopping around the home.
bye for now, father of Kiwi and Melody :D :D
alan

Back