• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

cheekybun video

gina paul

Mama Doe
i managed to download a video of my darling cheekybun . sorry if its a bit dark , there was quite bad light and I didn,t realise how bad it was until i watched it back . He does come right up to the camera tho and then decides to flake out on the paper i was reading (like he always done) .I do have a video of cheeky taken in good light but it was just before I lost him and he looks so ill :cry: , it distresses me so i don,t want to show it and upset anyone else .

Click here to see Video

aww nice to see cheekybun again, what a funny bunny he was just sitting on the paper so you couldn't read it. i'm glad you can look back and remember the good times and how happy and relaxed he was

honey said:
aww nice to see cheekybun again, what a funny bunny he was just sitting on the paper so you couldn't read it. i'm glad you can look back and remember the good times and how happy and relaxed he was

:lol: yeah too relaxed .no matter how big the room was , if i decided to even dare to read a paper , he would come over and lie right on top of it :roll: as if to say , how dare you divert your attention from me :lol:

awww bless him, he was a lovely bunny :D
Blueberry would always lay across the paper when someone was reading it :roll:

Back