• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hermione is growing up

Mad_cat_rabbit

Warren Scout
My little baby house bun is growing up very quickly. She was 5 months old on the 28th of Jan. She's still very small for her age but she makes up for it in naughtyness :lol: :lol:

This is her at 8 weeks

6c1f97e7.jpg

This is her at 12 weeks

4fe18846.jpg

And this is her this morning (5 months old).

8261937f.jpg

She's just started to lop. She's a bit of a helicopter at the moment. She absolutely hates the ear which has lopped over, and she constantly trying to get it to stay up like the other :lol: :lol: .

She's gorgeous and so naughty :no: .
Will post some more of her later :bunny: :thumb: .

Mad_cat_rabbit said:
She absolutely hates the ear which has lopped over, and she constantly trying to get it to stay up like the other :lol: :lol: .

Awwwwwwwww!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Awwwww.... I absolutely adore helicopter ears! There's a little minilop on RR at our local rescue with them and I'm finding it very hard to resist!

Best not let kay see them, as she wanted to bunnynap her the last time she saw her :lol: :lol: .

Well kay just wait til you look after her at the end of the month.You'll soon see how naughty she is :twisted: :twisted: .

The 2nd ear has started to lop over now, and she hates it with A PASSION :lol: :lol:

Will have to take some more photos of her this weekend.

Awwww those baby piccies are so adorable :love:
Its amazing how fast they grow! And you dont even notice until you look at the photos!

xxx

Back