• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.
  • Please Note - Medical Advice

Please keep in mind that posts on this forum are from members of the public sharing personal opinions. It is not a replacement for qualified medical advice from a veterinarian. Many illnesses share similar symptoms but require different treatments. A medical exam is necessary for an accurate diagnosis, without which appropriate treatment cannot be given.

You should always consult your vet before following any suggestions for medication or treatment you have read about. The wrong treatment could make your rabbit worse or mean your vet is unable to give the correct treatment because of drug interactions. Even non prescription drugs can do harm if given inappropriately.

We are very grateful to members who take time to answer other members questions, but please do be clear in your replies that you are sharing personal experience and not giving instructions on what must be done.

Urgent Medical Advice: If you need, or think you might need, urgent medical advice you should contact a vet. If it is out of working hours phone your vet's normal number and there should be an answer phone message with instructions on what to do.

Would this work??

I've been considering purchasing one of these as well, but I wasn't sure if it was a good idea or not. Eventually I'd like to build my little Chomper an outdoor playpen so she can enjoy the sunshine and fresh grass, but since we're currently renting, perhaps a leash would be easier in the meantime. I'm interested to hear what everyone thinks!

ive seen pics on here of buns which like the leads but mine dont like the one i bought for them at all they refuse to move when they have it on and i think it scares them being restricted to only move a bit and if the bun is really nervous having someone standing over it and not being able to run away really scares them too
so as others may tell you they are great my personal opinion on them is that they are just a waste of money really

I use them for all of my buns. They are very easy to put on and take off. Also, they stay on securely during even the most craziest binkies :roll: :D
I def recommend these!!!

xxx

I have only used it on 4 of my bunnies. One fought it, one didn't move & Joey & Caramel loved it. I ended up running round a lot though. Joey still uses it 2-3 times a week :D

Hmm... sounds like it's a personal kind of thing. I guess I'll give it a whirl and see what Chomper thinks of it. If she doesn't like it, who knows... maybe I'll have to adopt her a friend who does! :insert innocent grin here:

Back